The South Carolina Apple Festival Association welcomes our “newcomers” as well as our seasoned veterans to this years festival. Thank you in advance for helping to protect the high quality of our events by following the rules listed below.
1. Hours of the festival are: Friday 11:00am- 7:00pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. You are expected to stay completely set-up for the duration of the festival. It will not be cancelled for bad weather.
2. If you use tents, they MUST be tethered with some sort of weight, blocks, weighted buckets, etc. No boring into the asphalt/concrete.
3. Vendor spaces are non-transferable.
4. Each rented space is 10’X10’. Additional spaces may be reserved but cannot be added at the time of the festival.
5. ALL vehicles must be moved out of the festival area by 10:30 am on Friday morning and by 9:30 am on Saturday. No vehicle will be allowed back on Main Street before 5:30pm on Saturday and until you are completely dismantled and ready to load.
6. Each vendor is responsible for the security of their concession booth, products and vehicles. Officers from the Westminster Police Department and the Oconee Sheriff’s Department patrol the area occasionally, however, security is YOUR responsibility. SC Apple Festival Association accepts no responsibility.
7. Alcohol is strictly forbidden on festival grounds. No consumption or sales are allowed at the festival.
8. Pets are not allowed inside the festival area.
9. You are responsible for collecting and reporting SC Sales Taxes.
10. Violation of any of these rules may result in removal from the festival and denial for participation in future events. There will be NO refund of rental fees due to removal from the festival. No exceptions.
11. These rules are set for the safety of you and our guests and to promote this as a family event. No warning will be issued for infractions.
We welcome you as a visitor and concessionaire to the South Carolina Apple Festival and trust we both will enjoy a profitable relationship for many years to come.
See also: Fire Safety Requirements
Food Vendor Coordinator
© 2019 General Internet